All Courses Available for People Aged 19 or Over
London Learning Consortium is a not-for-profit organisation offering fully funded training for adults aged 19+ with recognised qualifications across a number of sectors with our trusted employers. Whether you are looking for a course for your own personal development, advancement in your career, to benefit your current organisation or even to improve your local community, LLC is the right choice for you!
Our courses could be fully funded subject to eligibility. We have financial support available to enable you to attend course-related activities. We have a laptop loan scheme for learners who don't have access to suitable IT. We can also support you with internet access if you need it. Our learners can also apply for additional learning support to get extra help with their studies, this will be discussed during the Initial Advice and Guidance when enrolling.
To be eligible for full funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be aged 19 or over
- Must have been living in the EU for the last 3 years
- Must live in England
You will be advised regarding your funding eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.
Check our Courses below:
- Flexible delivery methods
- Fully funded subject to eligibility criteria
- Small and intimate classrooms
- Highly qualified and sector experienced tutors
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification accepted by sector employers
- High learner satisfaction rate
- Free laptop access to our students
- You will develop transferable skills
Unsure which is the right course for you?
Try our course search tool.