This Employers’ Charter outlines the service you can expect from LLC and what we ask from you. This forms the basis of a quality assurance process for engagement with employers.
London Learning Consortium (LLC) is a Community Interest Company that works for the benefit of communities and businesses across London. LLC unites the expertise of our Consortium partnerships to offer high-quality training and skills programmes that are customised to meet your organisational needs.
- A proven track record in working with organisations to deliver customised training in the workplace.
- Expertise across our partners to deliver a range of nationally recognised qualifications in the workplace (From Entry to Level 5).
- Access to funding to enable your staff to gain qualifications and apprenticeship frameworks.
London Learning Consortium is committed to:
- Accurately assessing your training and development needs and providing support and development to help you achieve your business objectives.
- Providing excellent training and development solutions to meet the needs of your business and your employees.
- Providing employee training at the right time, right place and in the right way for your company.
- Providing highly trained and experienced staff with quality facilities and resources.
- Effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all aspects of our training and development solutions.
What you can expect from us:
- We will appoint a named point of contact to manage all of your training enquiries and ensure swift and effective communication.
- We will offer your organisation appropriate solutions in the form of a proposal to meet those needs at a time and place to suit you and your staff.
- We will ensure that where we are unable to provide appropriate solutions, you are referred to an alternative provider or referral point.
- We will evaluate the training delivered and strive to measure the impact of this training on your business.
- We will listen to and act upon what you tell us, especially on how our services can be improved.
In return we expect our employers will:
- Provide support and commitment to your employees throughout their training programme.
- Provide us with feedback on our customer service and delivery standards.
- Take part in appropriate feedback to measure the business impact and help inform continuous improvement of our employer solutions.
- Keep us informed of any issues that may impact the training and development activities.