London Learning Consortium has been providing high-quality, training and development programmes for employers across London and the South East for over fifteen years delivering bespoke training and support solutions aimed at improving the productivity and quality of your business. We are a non-profit organisation so our primary focus is making an impact and investing in our communities.
LLC has access to government-funded programmes but also offers bespoke commercial programmes for your workforce.
We offer short courses, workshops, online learning and full-length courses and programmes e.g. Diplomas and Apprenticeships in a wide range of employment sectors.
We can also offer support for recruitment to your vacancies through our LLC Career Centre, which supports unemployed and economically inactive people across the region to prepare for entry into employment.
Our services and programmes are delivered by experienced and committed coaches, trainers and assessors and are designed to be flexible and convenient as well as providing great value for money as many services are fully funded.
- We provide a whole organisation approach to development, analysis and delivery of services
- Training/recruitment can be customised for your needs
- Flexible delivery models
- We offer training which will help to improve the profitability and efficiency of your business
We know that many training organisations may claim that they are market leaders in relation to their offer, so we simply invite you to review our customer ratings and quotes to assure you of the positive impact we can make for your employees and your organisation, but if you have more questions please get in touch.
If you want to know more, please complete the application form below and we will be in contact to support you with your recruitment and training needs.
If you want to help identify potential training and needs in your organisation, we will help you complete our free Organisational Training Needs Analysis (OTNA). LLC provides a free and non-obligatory organisational training needs analysis (OTNA) conducted by experienced and qualified staff (Employer Engagement Executives) which includes:
- A thorough analysis of your business, identifying the skills gaps, training and recruitment needs.
- Simple help for you to better understand the rewards and benefits that professional development, apprenticeships, traineeships, work placements and internships bring to your business
- Open and friendly advice on how LLC can help to recruit and select high-quality staff at no cost to you.
- Proposal for a range of subsidised and commercial training and skills programmes to help your business and workforce improve and become more effective.
The OTNA can be completed in many ways with one of LLC’s Employer Engagement Executives:
- Face to face
- By telephone
- By On-Line Chat - Teams
Hear what some of the employers we work with have to say:
“LLC really understands what it is to work with smaller organisations”
CEO – The Foyer Federation