London Learning Consortium (LLC) offers a fully funded recruitment service for employers, which provides you with access to a wide network of job seekers, currently engaged in our skills and employability programmes, who are aged 16+, unemployed or economically inactive, and live in London.
Our candidates have progressed through a comprehensive programme of support to prepare them to progress into employment such as:
- Career Coaching
- Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) to ensure they make informed choices about their applications.
- Sector-specific training to ensure candidates have the required knowledge and skills to enter the relevant vacancy for example; SIA license, DBS checks, Care Certificate, CSCS Card, Paediatric 1st Aid etc.
- Sector-specific qualifications to ensure candidates are fully qualified to enter employment or progress to the next level.
- Support with Basic Skills; English Maths, Digital Skills, ESOL, Employability and Personal and Social Development as required.
- Tailored Sector Based Work Academies to prepare candidates for employment specifically in your organisation, leading to guaranteed interviews.
- Access to wider government funding streams to continue support in the workplace such as Apprenticeships and short CPD courses.
- Work placement to provide up-to-date experience in a relevant sector.
LLCs support does not stop once your employee has started their employment. We will continue engaging with your employee to ensure they are retained in their position with your organisation and we also have a wide range of funded and full-cost programmes to support them to progress in their career. From short CPD courses to full apprenticeships, from entry-level to level 7, LLC can support them all the way to the top.
If you are interested in engaging with our LLC Career Centre to recruit for your vacancy, please complete the following quick form and we will be in contact to support you with your recruitment needs.