London Learning Consortium has been providing high quality, training and development programmes for employers across London and the South East for over a decade delivering bespoke training and support solutions aimed at improving the productivity and quality of your business. We are a non-profit organisation so our primary focus is in making an impact and investing in our communities.
LLC has access to government-funded programmes but also offers bespoke commercial programmes for your workforce.
We offer short courses, workshops, on-line learning and full-length courses and programmes e.g. Diplomas and Apprenticeships in a wide range of employment sectors.
Our programmes are taught by experienced and committed trainers and assessors and are designed to be flexible and convenient as well as providing great value for money. Discounted rates are available for groups and LLC partners.
- We provide a whole organisation approach to development, analysis and delivery of services
- Training can be customised for your needs
- Flexible delivery models
- We offer training which will help to improve the profitability and efficiency of your business
While we are working through the COVID-19 pandemic we will be making sure every learner has as much opportunity as possible to gain qualifications while we are socially distancing.
Work-based qualifications and Apprenticeships are now being delivered via our online portfolio along with communication with your assessor via online meetings, email and phone. We are supporting all learners through their qualification using webinars, online materials and regular meetings with their assessor via digital means. All Employers are kept up to date and involved in supporting the learner progress and will be given valuable tools and recourses online with Assessor 121 support.
It is an important time to complete your qualification to enable you to progress at work and cope with the times ahead. LLC will assign you an Assessor who will support you and work with you through the online tools and resources of your qualification.
Some qualifications may require exams or observations in the workplace and will be seeking alternative ways to complete these. In some areas where exams cannot be taken in the current situation, we would complete all other requirements of the qualification preparing you for the relevant exams to be taken as soon as we are able to meet with you in person. We will be doing everything we can to give individual support from our team and online resources to help you achieve your goal.
We know that many training organisations may claim that they are market leaders in relation to their offer, so we simply invite you to review our customer ratings and quotes to assure you of the positive impact we can make for your employees and your organisation, but if you have more questions please get in touch.
Want to know more – get in touch with us today!.
If you want to help identify potential training and needs in your organisation then please complete our free Organisational Training Needs Analysis (OTNA). LLC’s experienced and professional staff will provide a free and non-obligatory organisational training needs analysis (OTNA) which includes:
- A thorough analysis of your business, identifying the skills gaps, training and recruitment needs.
- Simple help for you to better understand the rewards and benefits that professional development, apprenticeships, traineeships, work placements and internships bring to your business
- Open and friendly advice on how LLC can help to recruit and select high-quality staff at no cost to you.
- Proposal for a range of subsidised and commercial training and skills programmes to help your business and workforce improve and become more effective.
The OTNA can be completed in many ways with one of LLC’s advisors:
- Face to face
- By telephone
- By On-Line Chat
- Download and complete the questionnaire from the link below
Hear what some of the employers we work with have to say:
“LLC really understand what it is to work with smaller organisations”
CEO – The Foyer Federation
Take the next step today
Lets discuss your organisations training and recruitment needs.
Fill out our Organisational Training Needs AnalysisStart Now
- Analysis of the business
- Identifying skills gaps, training and recruitment needs
- Understand the benefits of apprenticeships, traineeships, work placements and internships
- Advice on financial support
- Help to recruit and select staff at no cost to the business