Last year we helped over 500 SME's grow by upskilling their employees
We can train and upskill your team in a range of areas with funding help
London Learning Consortium has been providing high quality, training and development programmes for employers across London and the South East for over a decade delivering bespoke training and support solutions aimed at improving the productivity and quality of your business. We are a non-profit organisation so our primary focus is in making impact and investing in our communities.
LLC has access to government funded programmes but also offers bespoke commercial programmes for your workforce.
We offer short courses, workshops, on-line learning and full length courses and programmes e.g. Diplomas and Apprenticeships in a wide range of employment sectors.
Our programmes are taught by experienced and committed trainers and assessors and are designed to be flexible and convenient as well as providing great value for money. Discounted rates are available for groups and LLC partners.
- We provide a whole organisation approach to development, analysis and delivery of services
- Training can be customised for your needs
- Flexible delivery models
- We offer training which will help to improve the profitability and efficiency of your business
We know that many training organisations may claim that they are market leaders in relation to their offer, so we simply invite you to review our customer ratings and quotes to assure you of the positive impact we can make for your employees and your organisation, but if you have more questions please get in touch.
Want to know more – get in touch with us today!.
If you want to help identify potential training and needs in your organisation then please complete our free Organisational Training Needs Analysis (OTNA). LLC’s experienced and professional staff will provide a free and non obligatory organisational training needs analysis (OTNA) which includes:
- A thorough analysis of your business, identifying the skills gaps, training and recruitment needs.
- Simple help for you to better understand the rewards and benefits that professional development, apprenticeships, traineeships, work placements and internships brings to your business
- Open and friendly advice on how LLC can help to recruit and select high quality staff at no cost to you.
- Proposal of a range of subsidised and commercial training and skills programmes to help your business and workforce improve and become more effective.
The OTNA can be completed in a number of ways with one of LLC’s advisors:
- Face to face
- By telephone
- By On Line Chat
- Download and complete the questionnaire from the link below
Hear what some of the employers we work with have to say:
“LLC really understand what it is to work with smaller organisations”
CEO – The Foyer Federation
Take the next step today
Lets discuss your organisations training and recruitment needs.
Fill out our Organisational Training Needs AnalysisStart Now
- Analysis of the business
- Identifying skills gaps, training and recruitment needs
- Understand the benefits of apprenticeships, traineeships, work placements and internships
- Advice on financial support
- Help to recruit and select staff at no cost to the business