Gateway to Wellbeing
Gateway to Wellbeing
Gateway to Wellbeing is LLF’s brand new accredited starter course into understanding the basics of wellbeing. This course covers a range of wellbeing related topics such as healthy living and how to deal with stressful problems!
You will finish this course with a greater understanding of your own personal and social development, which is vital for good wellbeing. This course is also to be repeated monthly, should you wish to share it with others as well as various other routes for progression. This course will be taught online.
What you will learn
- Understand how to identify areas for self-development.
- How to recognise a straightforward problem and how to tackle it head-on.
- Understand what is needed to create a healthy lifestyle, and what activities can contribute to making improvements.
- How effective interpersonal communication skills can improve certain situations and overcome barriers.
The London Learning Foundation – LLF is a health charity, which develops and supports FREE LOCAL PROJECTS that promote health and wellbeing, to young people and adults over 19 within the borough of Croydon.
Must be 19+. Must be unemployed and on benefits.
Award in Personal and Social Development NCFE (Entry Level 3)
Who is this course for?
This course fully-funded for adults (19+), unemployed & on benefits. The course is for people with spare time on their hands, wish to do something productive, and interested in improving their Wellbeing. For anybody who needs a qualification to move onto the next stage of their career.
- Only 10 days!
- Introduction to Wellbeing.
- Receive the qualification Award in Personal and Social Development NCFE (Entry Level 3)
- Perfect if you are unsure of what should be the next direction for your career/learning.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the following quick form and we will be in contact to support you with your application. You will receive useful information about whether you are eligible for government funding, course fees, start dates and much more.
Duration: 10 days
6 hours a week
FREE / Fully-funded subject to eligibility criteria.