Is your organisation a high-quality training provider, looking for ESFA AEB or Traineeship Funding for 20/21? If you have a strong track record of providing high levels of outcomes, for priority groups from your communities across London and the South East then LLC wants to hear from you.
London Learning Consortium is commissioning curriculum provision for the academic year 2020 – 2021. Delivery must take place across London (traineeships only) and the South East (according to the requirements of each funding stream) and be completed by 31st July 2021.
- The Application Guidance and EOI Documentation can be accessed below.
- Please download the EOI, Due Diligence and Delivery Profile Documents (relevant for each of the funding streams you are applying for Traineeship 16-18 or 19+/Non-GLA AEB).
- Please note all providers should complete the EOI and Delivery Profile for each funding stream applied for. New providers should complete the full due diligence document and providers with a contract with LLC in 19/20 should complete the light touch due diligence document if applying for the same funding stream only.
- Skills Delivery Application Guidance 2020 to 2021
- Adult Education Budget Non-GLA (ESFA) Expression of Interest (EOI) 2020-21
- Non-GLA AEB – Delivery Profile 2020-2021
- Traineeship Expression of Interest (EOI) 2020-21
- Traineeship – Delivery Profile 20 to 21
- Due Diligence Questionnaire Light
- Due Diligence Questionnaire Full Final