Breakdown of Hours
This course is delivered flexibly through monthly one-to-one sessions with your assessor, arranged at a time and date to suit you.
You will also communicate through Microsoft Teams, emails and phone appointments in between your monthly sessions to keep you on track to achieve your qualification.
Guided learning hours for this qualification are 260 hours.
Business administration skills are extremely important in the workplace. Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector.
The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services.
This course will help you understand key business administration areas that are at the heart of every successful business.
You will receive 1-2-1 support with a specialist tutor who will help you not only understand what makes a great Business Administrator; but will also teach you the knowledge, skills and behaviours that really get you noticed in the workplace for the right reasons.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is for those wanting to either further their knowledge or refresh themselves against the new Business Administer standards. An ideal opportunity for employers who wish to standardise processes and procedures within their organisation to streamline effectively and reduce costs.
- Highly sought-after qualification within a variety of businesses.
- Understanding and creating different and stringent processes in administration.
- Prepare for audits in line with compliance and regulations.
- Identify and understand services as well as be able to suggest new ideas to streamline processes.
- Improve your career prospects and lead to a management role.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours that make you the professional you want to be.
- You must live in the UK to apply for this course, you should also have A-C (4-7) GCSE or Maths and English Level 2 Functional Skills.
- You also can complete an assessment with us so we can review if you are working at the right level but don't yet possess the qualification.
- You may also benefit from having completed a Level 2 qualification in this subject or related sector or from having relevant work experience.
This qualification is assessed through a portfolio of evidence and multiple-choice tests.
Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator, City & Guilds.
Career Opportunities and Further Study
On completion of this qualification learners may progress in employment and/or to the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business and Professional Administration
- Leadership & Management Qualification
Learners could also progress on to an enhanced job role using the skills developed through completion of the qualification into sector-specific job roles which contain elements of transferrable business administration skills, potentially including the undertaking of additional sector-specific vocational qualifications.
Blended learning across London and South East England at your workplace.
Price and Funding
This course is funded through the Advanced Learning Loan, subject to eligibility criteria. Visit the Government Website for more information: https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan
Alternatively, you can self-fund. Payments in instalments are available.
You will be advised regarding your eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.
19 or over.