What to expect from us
This Employers’ Charter outlines the service you can expect from us and what we ask from you. This forms the basis of a quality assurance process for engagement with employers.
London Learning Consortium (LLC) is a Community Interest Company that works for the benefit of communities and businesses across London. With over two hundred member organisations, LLC unites the expertise of the Consortium membership to offer high quality training and skills programmes that are customised to meet your organisational needs.
- A proven track record in working with organisations to deliver customised training in the workplace.
- Expertise across our members to deliver a range of nationally recognised qualifications in the workplace (From Entry to Level 5).
- Access to funding to enable your staff to gain qualifications and apprenticeship frameworks.
- Accurately assessing your training and development needs and providing support and development to help you achieve your business objectives.
- Providing excellent training and development solutions to meet the needs of your business and your employees.
- Providing employee training at the right time, right place and in the right way for your company.
- Providing highly trained and experienced staff with quality facilities and resources.
- Effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all aspects of our training and development solutions.
- We will appoint a named point of contact to manage all of your training enquiries and ensure swift and effective communication.
- We will offer your organisation appropriate solutions in the form of a proposal to meet those needs at a time and place to suit you and your staff.
- We will ensure that where we are unable to provide appropriate solutions, you are referred to an alternative provider or referral point.
- We will evaluate the training delivered and strive to measure the impact of this training on your business.
- We will listen to and act upon what you tell us, especially on how our services can be improved.
- Provide support and commitment to your employees throughout their training programme.
- Provide us with feedback on our customer service and delivery standards.
- Take part in appropriate feedback to measure the business impact and help inform continuous improvement of our employer solutions.
- Keep us informed of any issues that may impact on training and development activities.
Take the next step today
Lets discuss your organisations recruitment and needs.
Fill out our Organisational Training Needs AnalysisStart Now
- Analysis of the business
- Identifying skills gaps, training and recruitment needs
- Understand the benefits of apprenticeships, traineeships, work placements and internships
- Advice on financial support
- Help to recruit and select staff at no cost to the business