Study Skills programme.
If you are aged 16-18, and not in employment, education or training, this course is for you.
We have designed a fully-funded course for those who want to take full advantage of being stuck indoors and aren’t in employment, education or training, but want to better themselves to go on to have a great and productive future.
We have designed this to give you a taste of different industries such as setting up your own business, customer service, using finance and how to write professional documents. This is an accredited qualification and on top of that, we will give 121 mentoring to help you achieve your end goal whether that being getting employed or moving onto further training.
To make it unique to you, we will have the following:
- Guest Speakers
- Specialist 121 sessions
- Graduation party (subject to lockdown being lifted)
Online at home!
Not in employment, education or training. Aged 16 - 18 years old. Have been a resident in the UK for three years on the first day of the academic year.
Highfields Level 1 Certificate in Professional Development for Employability. Functional Skills English and Maths.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for young people aged 16 - 18 years old.
- Understand what really makes you tick along with building your confidence and decision making
- Improve your understanding of business, both as self-employed and employed
- Improve your chances of having a great career by understanding different industries
- Have 121 mentoring to help you with any challenges you face with our expert staff
- Support into employment or further training, it’s up to you!
If you are interested in applying, please complete the following quick form and we will be in contact to support you with your application. You will receive useful information about whether you are eligible for government funding, course fees, start dates and much more.
14th April 2020
14th June 2020
Monday to Thursday 10-4 pm
Fully funded subject to eligibility criteria.