Kick Start Your Career
Kick Start Your Career
Many people have been left confused about their future after losing their jobs due to lockdown. The global pandemic has meant that some sectors have drastically changed their working practices. The way we searched and applied for jobs has also changed. The Kick Start Your Career course is designed to not only give you a boost but help you face your future career with renewed confidence.
This course is run by a certified life coach and trainer, so you will not only learn about applying for jobs, but you will learn personal development techniques, which will help you to handle any challenges along the way.
Classroom Online. We have adapted our classroom courses to online learning to support you through these difficult times. You can still expect the same high standards of support from our tutors who will continue to deliver classroom-based courses in the format of Zoom seminars and Teams online classes. You can also expect regular one to one support via e-mail and phone calls.
You will need internet access and a working tablet, laptop or PC.
Unemployed and in receipt of benefits. Access to a laptop or PC.
Certificate of attendance.
Who is this course for?
Those who have recently became redundant to help improve self-esteem and worth. Will brush up on interview/CV skills that you may not have had to do for a while. Also supports you with a great sense of wellbeing from our certified life coach.
- Discover your hidden potential and how to motivate yourself towards a better job and future.
- Learn confidence techniques which you can use over and over again, which will get you into the zone for interviews.
- Complete tasks and set goals towards getting back on track whether its gaining employment or doing further study.
- Learning about life after lockdown and managing stress and anxiety.
- Learn interview preparation and techniques for online or telephone interviews.
- Learn how to create a winning CV to guarantee a callback. You will update and improve your CV during the course.
- Learn about the future of employment in this ever-changing world.
- How to manage working from home and your workspace.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the following quick form and we will be in contact to support you with your application. You will receive useful information about whether you are eligible for government funding, course fees, start dates and much more.
15th Feb 2021
16th Feb 2021
Fully funded subject to eligibility