Breakdown of Hours
30 hrs * 1 week
15 hrs per week * 2 weeks
1 week (5 days) or 2 weeks (10 days).
The application process for our programme is now open, and you can secure your spot by joining our waiting list. Once we have reached the minimum number of learners required, we will let you know the official start date.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our upcoming class. Reserve your place today!
This short online course completed at home includes the CSCS GREEN CARD required to work in construction, and a qualification in Warehousing. Learning and help from our friendly tutors will ensure you develop your skills and confidence at a pace to suit you and enjoy your learning.
What does this course include?
- CITB HS&E Operatives Test.
- Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment.
- Qualification in Warehousing & Storage.
- Free CSCS Green Card.
Learners passing the Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment and CITB HS&E Operatives Test will receive the CSCS Green Card. Preparation for this includes the following areas:
- Risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety on site.
- Safe manual handling.
- Working safely at height in the workplace.
- Risks to health within a construction environment.
- Working around plant and equipment safely.
- Qualification in Warehousing.
You will learn how to undertake preparations for receiving goods, use different stock control methods and the best way to report and record any variations. You will also learn about the best health and safety practices to help minimise potential risks.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for anyone interested in working within construction for the first time.
- Achieve a nationally-recognised qualification.
- Gain the CSCS license to practise card and evidence your competency to employers.
- Understand the issues around storage and the purpose of a stock check.
- Understand how to process orders and dispatch.
- Understand how to work safely on a construction site.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
You must live in the UK to apply for this course.
You will require a Laptop/ PC or Tablet and a Smartphone and have basic English reading and writing skills.
All units will be individually assessed by LLC tutors using a range of assessment methods and will be checked by an internal verifier.
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage.
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in Construction, and the CSCS Card, NCFE & CITB.
Career Opportunities and Further Study
This qualifcation is aimed at progressing learners into work in the construction or warehousing sector.
Classroom online with Tutor Support.
Price and Funding
This course could be fully funded subject to eligibility criteria.
If you wish to pay for this course the commercial price is £724 and you can do it in instalments.
To be eligible for full funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be aged 19 or over
- Must not have previously completed this course
- Must have been living in the EU for the last 3 years
- Must live in England
If you are working you may also be eligible for part funding or choose to pay for your course.
You will be advised regarding your funding eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.