Breakdown of Hours
On demand - learners expected to study 5hrs per week for 12-16 weeks
The application process for our programme is now open, and you can secure your spot by joining our waiting list. Once we have reached the minimum number of learners required, we will let you know the official start date.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our upcoming class. Reserve your place today!
This qualification enables learners to develop existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas for efficient customer service. Such as communicating with customers and handling customer information. This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in customer service, and those who are hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in the customer service industry.
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2: Understand customers
- Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships
Who is this course for?
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working in a customer-facing role, or anyone who is looking to get a job where the role involves customer service knowledge as a key component of the position.
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification.
- Create a long-standing career pathway within the customer service industry.
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study.
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
- During your online learning course with LLC, you will be allocated a personal tutor who will support you every step of the way. In addition, you will have access to additional support when you need it to make sure you can be successful with your studies. Our online learning materials are high quality, interactive and accessible in different formats to ensure you will be successful with whatever you choose to study.
- There are no formal entry requirements but you should be at least at Level 1 in English and Entry Level 3 in Maths.
- You may also benefit from having completed a Level 1 qualification in this subject or related sector or from having relevant work experience.
As this is a qualification that is delivered entirely online, the assessments will be through our online platform. Each unit has an assessment that will be marked by your tutor, with feedback given as required.
Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service, TQUK.
Career Opportunities and Further Study
Learners can progress to higher level Customer Service qualifications or work in a customer-facing support-related role.
LLC Online Learning is a way of accessing qualifications and courses, fully supported by a personal tutor, but without attending lessons in a classroom setting.
This means you can complete your studies in the comfort of your own home, giving you the opportunity to recap on your studies as often as you need to.
Price and Funding
This course could be fully funded subject to eligibility criteria.
If you wish to pay for this course the commercial price is £724 and you can do it in instalments.
To be eligible for full funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be aged 19 or over.
- Must not have previously completed this course.
- Must have been living in the EU for the last 3 years.
- Must live in England.
If you are working you may also be eligible for part funding or choose to pay for your course.
You will be advised regarding your funding eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.
19 or over.