Breakdown of Hours
On demand - learners expected to study 5hrs per week for 12-16 weeks
The application process for our programme is now open, and you can secure your spot by joining our waiting list. Once we have reached the minimum number of learners required, we will let you know the official start date.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our upcoming class. Reserve your place today!
UK employers have recently reported a shortage in the amount of skilled business and administration staff, despite more than four and a half million people already working in this sector. This figure is expected to rise in coming years as the shortage of skills needs to be filled. Have you got what it takes to provide the crucial everyday support that organisations need to run their businesses, meet their targets and be successful? Well, this qualification provides you with a thorough understanding of all the aspects of a business administration role, which could enable you to progress within a business environment.
The online course is available on our online learning platform, with the following features:
- Exciting and engaging content
- Interactivity – featuring videos and games to enhance learning
- Virtual tutors who offer hints, tips and guidance throughout the course.
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 2: Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 3: Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 5: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 6: Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Unit 7: Understand how to prepare the text
Who is this course for?
This qualification is ideal for anyone with an interest in the responsibilities and tasks involved in a business administration role. By exploring the principles of supporting events, project management and changes within a business environment, you will develop a competitive and impressive knowledge about this sector which can help you start a new career or progress within a current role.
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification.
- Create a long-standing career pathway in a variety of business environments.
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study.
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
- During your online learning course with LLC, you will be allocated a personal tutor who will support you every step of the way. In addition, you will have access to additional support when you need it to make sure you can be successful with your studies. Our online learning materials are high quality, interactive and accessible in different formats to ensure you will be successful with whatever you choose to study.
- There are no formal entry requirements but you should be at least at Level 1 in English and Entry Level 3 in Maths.
- You may also benefit from having completed a Level 1 qualification in this subject or related sector or from having relevant work experience.
As this is a qualification that is delivered entirely online, the assessments will be through our online platform. Each unit has an assessment that will be marked by your tutor, with feedback given as required.
Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, TQUK.
Career Opportunities and Further Study
Learners can progress to higher level Business Administration qualifications or progress to work in business administration/office support-related roles.
LLC Online Learning is a way of accessing qualifications and courses, fully supported by a personal tutor, but without attending lessons in a classroom setting.
This means you can complete your studies in the comfort of your own home, giving you the opportunity to recap on your studies as often as you need to.
Price and Funding
This course could be fully funded subject to eligibility criteria.
If you wish to pay for this course the commercial price is £724 and you can do it in instalments.
To be eligible for full funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be aged 19 or over.
- Must not have previously completed this course.
- Must have been living in the EU for the last 3 years.
- Must live in England.
If you are working you may also be eligible for part funding or choose to pay for your course.
You will be advised regarding your funding eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.
19 or over.