Breakdown of Hours
1 day per week for 12 weeks. Classes on this course normally run from 9.30 am-3.00 pm with a 30-minute break.
The application process for our programme is now open, and you can secure your spot by joining our waiting list. Once we have reached the minimum number of learners required, we will let you know the official start date.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our upcoming class. Reserve your place today!
The Level 2 Certificate for Transition to Working in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism qualification is aimed at supporting learners prepare for work in the hospitality and leisure industries. It supports the development of knowledge and skills to enable learners to prepare for work, and identify the skills and behaviours required within a professional environment.
It provides an insight into the principles and processes of working with customers, health and safety and preparing food. It has been designed to support the transition into employment for those seeking to work in a role within the service industries.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for anyone looking to improve their knowledge and skills, of providing support in the Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism sectors. This qualification will support you to gain employment and progress in your chosen career.
- You will gain a nationally recognised qualification, accredited by City and Guilds and accepted by sector employers.
- This course will provide you with an introduction to understanding the knowledge and skills required to work in Hospitality.
- Help you find employment or progress in your chosen career within the Tourism and Leisure sector.
- Flexible methods of delivery which enable you to work around other commitments.
- Highly qualified and sector-experienced tutors.
- LLCs provision has been rated "Good" by Ofsted.
- You must live in the UK to apply for this course. There are no specific sector-recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they've already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- Learners should be working at Level 1 for English and Entry Level 3 for Maths.
This qualification is internally assessed by your tutor and externally moderated through the development of a portfolio of evidence.
Level 2 Certificate for Transition to Working in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism, Innovate.
Career Opportunities and Further Study
On completion of this course, Learners may progress to further learning or apprenticeships in Hospitality, leisure and Tourism sector-specific areas, or into employment.
Classroom Online. We have adapted our classroom courses to online learning.
You can still expect the same high standards of support from our tutors, who will continue to deliver classroom-based courses in the format of online seminars and online classes. You can also expect regular one-to-one support via e-mail and phone calls.
You will need internet access and a working tablet, laptop or PC.
Price and Funding
This course could be fully funded subject to eligibility criteria.
If you wish to pay for this course the commercial price is £724 and you can do it in instalments.
To be eligible for full funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be aged 19 or over.
- Must not have previously completed this course.
- Must have been living in the EU for the last 3 years.
- Must live in England.
If you are working you may also be eligible for part funding or choose to pay for your course.
You will be advised regarding your funding eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.
19 or over.