Breakdown of Hours
5-10 hrs per week for 10-20 weeks.
The application process for our programme is now open, and you can secure your spot by joining our waiting list. Once we have reached the minimum number of learners required, we will let you know the official start date.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our upcoming class. Reserve your place today!
The aim of this qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the healthcare workforce. This qualification confirms competence in a range of healthcare support service skills.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for those who work, or who are looking to work in a healthcare setting. It provides learners with an opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in a wide range of healthcare support roles.
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification.
- Create a long-standing career pathway within the Health Care industry.
- Courses are delivered as classroom online learning, allowing learners to be more flexible about how they study.
- Experienced personal tutors deliver the courses to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
- During your course with LLC, you will be allocated a subject tutor who will support you every step of the way. In addition, you will have access to additional support when you need it to make sure you can be successful with your studies. Our google classroom platform is high quality, interactive and accessible to ensure you will be successful with whatever you choose to study.
- You must live in the UK to apply for this course.
- There are no specific sector-recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they've already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- Learners should be working at Level 1 for English and Entry Level 3 for Maths.
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by LLC staff, and externally quality assured by Innovate Awarding External Quality Advisors.
Level 2 Certificate in Healthcare Support Services, Innovate.
Career Opportunities and Further Study
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into further learning and qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Award in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health.
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services.
- Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support
Learners could also progress into employment in a wide range of healthcare roles such as:
- Healthcare Assistant.
- Healthcare Administrator.
- Hospital Porter.
- Kitchen Assistant.
LLC Online Learning is a way of accessing qualifications and courses, fully supported by a personal tutor but without attending lessons in a classroom setting.
This means you can complete your studies in the comfort of your own home, giving you the opportunity to recap on your studies as often as you need to.
Price and Funding
This course could be fully funded subject to eligibility criteria.
If you wish to pay for this course the commercial price is £811 and you can do it in instalments.
To be eligible for full funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be aged 19 or over.
- Must not have previously completed this course.
- Must have been living in the EU for the last 3 years.
- Must live in England.
If you are working you may also be eligible for part funding or choose to pay for your course.
You will be advised regarding your funding eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.
19 or over.