Breakdown of Hours
5 hrs per week for 6 weeks. 9.30 am -3:00 pm with 30 mins for lunch
The application process for our programme is now open, and you can secure your spot by joining our waiting list. Once we have reached the minimum number of learners required, we will let you know the official start date.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of our upcoming class. Reserve your place today!
LLC’s Level 2 Award in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings course is designed to act as an introduction and enable learners to develop the knowledge and understanding required to work with customers within the health and social care sector.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners:
- Develop an awareness of customer service in health and social care.
- Understand how to communicate effectively in a health and social care setting.
- Understand the needs of customers who access health and social care services.
- Understand teamwork in health and social care settings.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for anyone looking to improve their knowledge and skills in Customer Service in the Care Sector. This will support them to gain employment and progress in their chosen career.
- You will gain a nationally recognised qualification accredited by NCFE and accepted by sector employers.
- This course will provide you with an introduction to understanding the knowledge and skills required to work with customers within the health and social care sector, to help you find employment or progress in your chosen career.
- Flexible methods of delivery which enable you to work around other commitments.
- Highly qualified and sector-experienced tutors.
- LLC's provision has been rated "Good" by Ofsted.
- You must live in the UK to apply for this course.
- There are no specific sector-recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they've already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- Learners should be working at Level 1 for English and Entry Level 3 for Maths.
All units will be individually assessed by LLC tutors using a range of assessment methods creating a portfolio of evidence.
Level 2 Award in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings, NCFE.
Career Opportunities and Further Study
Upon achievement of their qualification, learners will be able to progress to higher learning in health and social care and other relevant sectors. These qualifications are suitable for those interested in pursuing careers in the following areas:
- Health and social care.
- Childhood studies.
- Community, youth and families.
- Social work.
- Early years.
- Primary teaching.
LLC Online Learning is a way of accessing qualifications and courses, fully supported by a personal tutor but without attending lessons in a classroom setting.
This means you can complete your studies in the comfort of your own home, giving you the opportunity to recap on your studies as often as you need to.
Price and Funding
This course could be fully funded subject to eligibility criteria.
If you wish to pay for this course the commercial price is £336 and you can do it in instalments.
To be eligible for full funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be aged 19 or over.
- Must not have previously completed this course.
- Must have been living in the EU for the last 3 years.
- Must live in England.
You may also be eligible for part funding or choose to pay for your course.
You will be advised regarding your funding eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.
19 or over.