Breakdown of Hours
Monday – Friday 9.30 am - 4.30 pm (breaks in between).
Are you ready to kick-start your journey towards an amazing career in the dynamic world of digital marketing and creative business? Our Digital Marketing & Business Enterprise Study course is tailored specifically for young people like you, aged 16-18 (or up to 24 with an EHCP), who are eager to dive into the digital industry.
Get ready to unlock essential skills that will increase your employment prospects or set you on the path of self-employment. With our course, you’ll master the art of promoting businesses using cutting-edge digital tools and techniques. Say goodbye to outdated methods and hello to social media and captivating email campaigns!
But that’s not all! We’ll unravel the mysteries of search engine optimization (SEO), equipping you with the power to make any business shine on the web. You’ll learn how to conquer the search results and make sure your brand stands out from the crowd.
Discover the secrets of successful entrepreneurs and enterprising individuals, and start cultivating those skills and qualities within yourself. We’ll assist you in unlocking your own entrepreneurial potential and demonstrate the importance of flourishing in different environments.
We’ve got your back when it comes to English and Maths. Even if you haven’t achieved a GCSE grade C (or equivalent), we’ll provide you with the support you need to excel. Plus, brace yourself for real-world work placements that will give you invaluable hands-on experience. Get a taste of the industry you’re passionate about and watch your confidence rise!
Our Study Programmes are unlike anything you’ve experienced before. Prepare to embark on an exhilarating journey of classroom learning and practical projects. This winning combination will ensure you’re not just learning concepts but actually applying them in real-life scenarios.
Best of all, we’ve built strong partnerships with a diverse range of employers across various industries. You’ll have the incredible opportunity to gain work experience in an industry that lights up your curiosity. Picture yourself with industry professionals, making connections, and opening doors to exciting future prospects.
So, are you ready to unleash your digital marketing skills? Join our Study Programme today!
Who is this course for?
Study Programmes are a great option if you are:
- 16-18 years old (or up to 24 with an EHCP).
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and ready to start or develop your career.
- Interested in Digital Marketing, social media and setting up your own business.
- Interested in improving your existing English and Maths qualifications.
- Depending on your particular needs, we are able to offer a variety of support ensuring you succeed to the best of your ability.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
- Help with travel and lunch expenses.
- Improve your skills to help create a long-standing career pathway in your chosen industry.
- Eligible to work in England.
- Have little or no work experience but are motivated to work.
- Aged 16 to 18 (or up to 24 with an EHCP).
- Learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 Digital Skills or Information Technology-related qualification.
- Class discussions/debates.
- Practical tasks/projects.
- Written tasks.
- L2 Certificate in Digital Marketing, NCFE.
- L2 Certificate in Business Enterprise, NCFE.
- Functional skills English/GCSE English, City & Guilds/Pearsons.
- Functional Skills Maths/GCSE Maths, City & Guilds/Pearsons.
- Employability Skills, Highfield.
Career Opportunities and Further Study
Where could this take you?
- Further Study – L3 Certificate/Diploma in Digital Marketing, Level 3 Certificate in Business Enterprise, Diploma in Administration.
- Employment – Digital Marketing Assistant, Content Assistant, Social Media Influencer, Communications Officer, self-employment.
Depending on where you live, face-to-face sessions will take place either at our Croydon Campus: LLC, Christopher Wren Yard, 119 High Street, CR0 1QG or at our Ilford Campus located on the 4th floor, Forest House, 16-20 Clements Road, Ilford, IG1 1BA.
Price and Funding
Fully funded for those who are 16 - 18 (or up to 24 with an Education, Health and Care Plan -EHCP) who are unemployed or on a low salary, lived in the UK for the 3 previous years, and must be able to fully commit to a full-time programme.
- A 16- to 18-year-old student is a student who is aged 16, 17 or 18 on 31 August 2023. Such students are normally eligible for ESFA young people’s funding, subject to the other regulations in this guidance.
- To maintain eligibility for funding for individual students during a learning programme, a wider definition is used by the funding bodies. A student who was aged 16, 17 or 18 on 31 August at the start of the funding year when they began a learning programme, as recorded on their learning agreement, continues to be funded as a 16 to 18-year-old student. If they become 19 years old during their learning programme such students are funded at 16 to 18 rates to complete their learning programmes.
- A learning programme comprises all of a student’s activities that lead to a set of outcomes agreed with the student as part of their information, advice and guidance (IAG) process. A learning programme may be composed of one or more learning aims and may span more than one funding year. A learning programme will generally be centred around learning aims at a single level, with a minority of, if any, learning aims at a different level being used to support the wider needs of the student (for example, a GCSE in mathematics may be appropriate for a student studying non-mathematical A levels). An A-level subject taken over 2 years is a single learning programme, (as is an AS level and an A level in the same subject) whereas progression from GCSEs to A levels is 2 separate learning programmes.
- Students aged 19 to 24 on 31 August 2023 that have an EHC Plan are eligible for young people’s funding by ESFA, subject to the other paragraphs in this guidance. All other students aged 19 and over on 31 August 2023 would not normally be funded at young people’s rates.
You will be advised regarding your funding eligibility by an LLC Recruitment Advisor.