LLC Apprenticeships for People Aged 16 or Over
London Learning Consortium is offering apprenticeships for people aged 16+ with recognised qualifications across several sectors with our trusted employers.
An apprenticeship is a great paid work opportunity for people over the age of 16 in England who are:
- early in their career
- looking to upskill in their current job
- looking for a career change
- not in full-time education
Apprenticeships are an exciting paid option for anyone wanting to gain experience, upskill or change career because they offer the chance to earn a wage whilst they work and study.
- Apprentices without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of the apprenticeship and will also be required to take the tests for level 2.
- If you are applying for an apprenticeship vacancy, employers will identify any relevant additional entry requirements through selection.
- Have the right to work in England.
- Have an eligible residency status and be living in England.
- Undertake the Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service process and provide the result prior to starting.
- Already have or be applying for a 35-hour-per-week job that demonstrates the skills required for this apprenticeship programme.
- To have regular access to a computer which will allow you to access the online portfolio system – OneFile.
- To be able to surf the internet, send and receive emails with attachments, complete written work using a computer (with Microsoft Word) and be generally IT literate.
An apprenticeship includes:
- paid employment with holiday leave
- hands-on-experience in a sector/role of interest
- at least 20% off-the-job training
- formal assessment which leads to a nationally recognised qualification
LLC currently has apprenticeships available in the following sectors
Choose a Sector
Unsure which is the right course for you?
Try our course search tool.