Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- x1 Temporary Role; Full-Time (3 Months FTC)
- x1 Permanent Role; Full-Time
London Learning Consortium (LLC) is a growing organisation which provides high quality accredited Further Education classroom and apprenticeship training to local communities and businesses across London.
LLC are seeking to appoint two experienced Administrators to undertake a range of tasks to support the Office Administrative functions of the organisation.
- Management of data administration function and hands on data entry for learner information.
- To ensure that Skills Funding Agency (SFA) return timetables are met.
- To maximise funding drawdown for training provision to learners.
Essential skills & experience:-
- Detailed knowledge of Further Education SFA funding rules.
- Data entry and data management experience.
How to apply:-
Please submit your CV supported by a covering letter to Kay Ward, HR Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org
LLC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.