IT Assessor Level 2 & 3 (Freelance Contract)
London Learning Consortium (LLC) provides high quality accredited Further Education classroom and apprenticeship training to local communities and businesses across London.
LLC are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated IT Assessor to deliver this vocational qualification in a work-based learning setting.
- IT Apprenticeship Level 2 & 3
- Qualified to at least A1, TAQA or PTTLs level
- Core skills to Level 2 in English, Maths & IT
- Level 3 or above in relevant subject area (to assess level 2/3) or Level 5 (to assess level 4/5)
- Experience of training and assessing on Apprenticeship programmes including Functional Skills and achieving high outcomes for clients
- Recent relevant professional vocational experience
- Outstanding personal written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with adult learners
- Excellent ICT Skills
Applicants should have recent relevant assessing experience, including delivery of Functional Skills as well as comprehensive knowledge and previous experience of delivering ‘IT’ qualification as a Apprenticeship provision.
Pay for Freelance Assessors will depend on the level of the qualification and is paid in equal instalments over the duration of the framework or qualification.
Please note that there is a two stage application process which consists of us short-listing applicants on the basis of their CV supported by a covering letter. Applicants that are then invited for interview will be invited to download and complete a formal application form and submit this to Kay Ward, HR Manager.
LLC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.