London Learning Consortium (LLC) provides high quality accredited Further Education classroom and apprenticeship training to local communities and businesses across London.
LLC are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated Business Administration Tutor to deliver this vocational qualification in a classroom setting.
- Business Administration (Classroom Provision) Level 2 & 3
- Qualified to at least PTTLS level
- Core skills to Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT
- Experience in teaching English and/or Maths and or ICT
- Outstanding personal written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with adult learners
- Working towards or have achieved a Level 4/5 Subject Specialist qualification in Literacy and/or Numeracy
- Excellent ICT Skills
Applicants should have recent relevant classroom teaching experience, including delivery of Functional Skills as well as comprehensive knowledge and previous experience of delivering ‘Business Administration ’ qualification as a classroom provision.
Pay for Freelance Tutors depends on the level of the course and is paid at an hourly rate over the duration of the framework or qualification.
Please note that there is a two stage application process which consists of us short-listing applicants on the basis of their CV supported by a covering letter. Applicants that are then invited for interview will be invited to download and complete a formal application form and submit this to Kay Ward, HR Manager.
LLC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.