London Learning Consortium is made up of small to medium sized training providers who are mainly but not exclusively from the third sector.
LLC is a highly recognised and accredited provider of training and skills development within London and the South East. Our aim is to offer recruitment solutions to both job seekers as well as a flexible and cost-effective recruitment service to employers seeking new staff across the public, private and third sectors.
We are a strong believer in the use of Apprenticeships to provide employers with a cost effective way to bring new talent to your business and help you grow.
If you would be interested in taking on an apprentice please
Hear what some of the employers we work with have to say:
Calling all employers – free organisational training needs analysis
10% off all training courses plus £15 if you complete a short questionnaire
London Learning Consortium (LLC) is working with Skills Training UK to deliver a programme of advisory support relating to training and employment opportunities for employers based in London.
As an employer in London we would like to take this opportunity to offer you a free organisational needs analysis. This is a short, but informative questionnaire which will take approx 5-10 mins to complete. As an appreciation of your time, LLC will pay £15 for your fully completed and signed OTNA, plus a discount of 10% off any of our training programmes.
LLC’s experienced and professional staff will provide a free and non obligatory organisational training needs analysis (OTNA) which will:
- Include a thorough analysis of the business, identifying the skills gaps, training and recruitment needs
- Help employers to better understand the rewards and benefits that apprenticeships, traineeships, work placements and internships bring to their business
- Advise employers of the financial support available and how LLC can help to recruit and select staff at no cost to the business
- Where appropriate refer employers to opportunities available that meet business needs
The OTNA can be completed in a number of ways:
- Face to face or by telephone with one of LLC’s OTNA advisors –Please contact Ken Abah, Business Development Manager for more information and to arrange an appointment, on 0208 774 4040 or 07469147498, or email email@example.com.
- If you prefer, you can complete the questionnaire on-line by clicking on the following link, and using the code provided.
- Type in the code LLC2016
We do hope that you will take advantage of this valuable opportunity, however, if you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.